Policies and Procedures

Page: 1 of 3  |  Next



Tenants must file a Certificate of Insurance evidencing sufficient coverage to satisfy the terms of their lease with the Management Office.  The carrier companies must be licensed in Connecticut.

Click here to view the Certificate of Insurance


All contractors performing services in the building shall provide a Certificate of Insurance with separate Additional Insured Endorsements evidencing the following insurance coverage prior to commencement of work. The endorsements must cover both "ongoing operations" and "products-completed operations".

The contractor shall secure and keep in full force and effect throughout the term of the Contract, at the contractor’s sole cost and expense, the following minimum coverage (additional amounts may be required depending upon the nature of the contractor’s work subject to Management’s sole discretion):

Powered by ETS. ©2024 All rights reserved. | |