Building Rules and Regulations
The following Rules and Regulations are prescribed by the Management to provide, maintain and operate an orderly, clean and desirable premise for Tenants at Greenwich Office Park.
- The sidewalks, entrances, driveways, passages, courts, elevators, vestibules, stairways, corridors or halls shall not be obstructed or encumbered by any tenant or used for any purpose other than for ingress to and egress from the Premises and for delivery of such merchandise and equipment in a prompt and efficient manner using elevators and passageways designated for such delivery by Landlord. Rubbish, litter, trash or material of any nature shall not be placed, emptied, or thrown into such areas.
- The movement of furniture, equipment, machines, merchandise or material within, into or out of the premises and the Building shall be restricted to time, method and routing as determined by Landlord upon request from Tenant. Tenant shall assume all liability and risk to property, the premises and the Building in such move.
- Tenant is cautioned in purchasing furniture and equipment that's size is limited to such as can be placed on the elevator and will pass through the doors of the Building and premises. All carpets, fabrics and furniture purchased for Tenant's premises shall conform to local and state fire codes.
- No sign, advertisement, notice or other lettering shall be exhibited, inscribed, painted or affixed by any tenant on any part of the outside of the Premises or the Building or on the inside of the Premises if the same is visible from the outside of the Premises without the prior written consent of Landlord, except that the name of Tenant may appear on the entrance door of the Premises after approval by Landlord. In the event of the violation of the foregoing by any tenant, Landlord may remove same without any liability, and may charge the expense incurred by such removal to the tenant violating this rule. Interior signs on tenant entrance doors shall be building standard size and format.
- Tenants shall not install or operate any supplemental HVAC equipment (including space heaters) or carry on any mechanical operation without written permission of the Landlord.
- Tenants shall not use the premises, the Building or parking facilities for housing, lodging or sleeping purposes. Tenants shall not use the premises for the cooking or preparation of food without the prior written consent of Landlord.