In the event that an accident or illness befalls one of your employees or a visitor to your office area, please:
- Call Emergency Services at 911.
- Provide the Emergency Dispatcher with the following information:
- Your name
- Your Building’s name and address
- Your specific floor number, and the exact location of the emergency
- Any pertinent details of the accident or illness
- Do not move the injured/ill person. Attempt to make him or her as comfortable as possible.
- If feasible, send someone to meet the emergency unit upon its arrival in the lobby.
- Call the Management Office at 203-552-4100. Inform management that you have called 911 and briefly describe the nature of the emergency.
- Determine, if possible:
- Name, address and age of injured/ill person
- The nature of the problem, as best you can surmise
- All known allergies and current mediations taken by the individual